Wednesday 29 July 2009

~~It hurts to fall in love with a friend.You keep on hiding your feelings, avoiding it as much as you can until you cry your heart out.All out of fear of losing a friend and a love you never had.~~

Programmingprogrammingprogrammingprogrammingprogrammingprogramming.........
Programming=Headache=Boring=Die
Dying of programming that causes headache which will later make me bored and feel like giving up.....Need someone....a hero of some kind and help save my day......
Programming is like some kind of module which murder people with their codes.....
Totally hate it...never will i like it...or enjoy it for the rest of my life.....It will be the death of me....
Harry potter....for the second time...It is never boring...Enjoy it....Hehes...=)Understand more by watching it for the second time...Curse you professor snape and draco......I hate you both.....
Slept the earliest yesterday.....before 11 i was already on lala land......Mama said i was already super weak and i look like one dead zombie......with my half open eyes and dragging feet...........
I am happy with myself....it have been almost one week since i ate rice everyday.......an achievement which i still can't believe.....haha:p
I will and i will try to love rice.......
Been craving to go to east coast and pasir ris beach.....envy my lil' bro and sister who have been cycling inside the house non-stop...morning to day...day to night.....i want to go cycle this saturday!!!!!!=p

~~True love never surrenders.It might get tired, but a little rest is enough to love again even better because true love would never complain.It would always find a way to understand pain.~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....