Saturday 25 July 2009

Bored....~~Yawning~~
Nothing good on the radio.....
Suddenly think of what if i die tomorrow....?
Random...i know...bored..nothing better to think of......
Missing those late night calls..and webcaming session.....
Just remember...:
TB appoinment...on 27 July..next monday....
27 July formal attire....
27 July formal attire...TB appointment...How?
29/30 July TB result....

*Love songs are making me depressed but i just can't stop from playing it...Class 95..love songs with yazzz....Weekdays...9-2am....love songs lovers...come join...i'm B.O.R.E.D...might be dying of boredom soon...hehs:p*

~~Kay...I'm done talking.....~~
ByeBye my lovelings.....Tc...and don't do naughty things O.K...set...
Love you all with all my heart and soul.....:)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....