Saturday 25 July 2009

~~Love is strong yet delicate.It can be broken.To truly love is to understand this.To be in love is to respect this.(Stephen Packer)~~

1st July....1st July.... the most memorable date of all.....The first time...
Slept after i could no longer stand the sleepiness as my eyelids are getting way too heavy that time....
I dream of ehem2 again...have been almost 1 week plus...and still....that's why its painful even for me to sleep....there's no difference in me being awake or asleep....
Yesterday i have the sweetest dream..and only my best buddy know about it...and she scolded me.. saying that i am thinking way too much...its true...but i cannot stop myself from doing so....god make me this way..that is all i have to say....hehs:p
And during the afternoon nap...that person says the words that i want to hear badly in reality...Halfway through,am being disturbed by my sis shouting...as per normal....and i wonder..would i ever hear it again...this time in reality...i guess i just have to keep on dreaming....:')
And some company called me today to ask about attending an orientation tomorrow....but there will be another one held on tuesday..hmmm...its about gaining working experience...and the pay is quite good...might be considering if the work is manageable...pick up point at Eunos mrt station as the compay is somewhere around there....
Sunday orientation:
2.30pm...
Tuesday orientation:
6.30pm....
Duration:1 1/2 hour....
Left alone again at home with sis...parents and small siblings is attending a wedding nearby.....
And i desperately want to watch Harry Potter again....Whoever says that it is boring,is lying...

~~Friends will guide you when you are in the dark..and will always be holding your hand guiding you,never leaving you alone....~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....