Tuesday 21 July 2009

~~Who am i to judge a person love,only god can judge it~~

My heart feels empty but heavy...And my eyes are dry...too dry.....but my mind seems to be working overtime.....how?
And mama will be asking about him whenever i reach home....She loves him like her child and she treats him like her child...i can see it...and feel it.....its a women instinct....
What is infatuation and what is love?
That is all i want to know....
Seriously...those little details that people don't notice and will take it for granted is the one that is actually the most precious thing of all.....
Again..i'm the only girl in the team....2 of my team members didn't come for school....so...fun right....hmmpphhh.....Zura never come to school today because she have a fever,cough and flu....The class is just different without her...she's my ultimate everything in school....besides..that special syg of mine....
And i am worried...worried about something.....just worried....just be careful....and i will guard that somebody with my life if i had too.....
Again...i will end this post with the phrase/sentence:who am i judge to a person's love.....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....