Friday 3 July 2009


~~If it is your time, love will track you down like a cruise missile.
--Lynda Barry~~

This is what i want to say to that PARTICULAR person:
You make me scared of you
You left me sad and stressful
I don't want to lose this precious friendship
You are just like the others
I do treasure you
But as a friend
Not more than that
So please understand me my friend
I am truly sorry to have hurt you
But it is beyond my control
You can't force me into loving you the way you want me too
I know life is short
But you have to go through what i go through to know how i feel
It is easier said than done
If you feel what i feel, i know you will not say what you say to me just now with that face of yours
If you love me
Let me go
I do treasure your love
But,i think it is just not for me to keep
Save it for that special someone you might one day meet
You might think that i am cruel now
But this is the best that i can do for you
One day you will thank and appreciate what i had done
In terms of marriage and love,it is all in god hands
If i were meant to be yours,i will be
But maybe it is just not now
Like a friend once said-we will always be cousins in Islam

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....