Friday 12 June 2009



~~For a few minutes you made me feel as though I actually meant something to someone~~

Cried the longest time till my eyes no longer have any tears to cry...I love you so so much...And now i am sick because of you...Haiissh....My friends...Always there for me though it is like 6 am that i sms-ed them...I know you all care for me...and i appreciate it...You all never fail to cheer me up in times of need...
To keela,sabrina,aishah,nadia and suprisingly haziq and farid too...haha:p i love you all my friend...i know you will never leave me in whatever situations....

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

~~Sometimes the memories are worth the pain~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....