Friday 19 June 2009



~~If i had to choose between becoming friends or lover...I chose friends..Cause friends will stay by your side forever...~~

Agree with the qoute above?If you agree tag me ,if your disagree..also tag me and tell me why......
Have an enjoyable day at school today though it is a tiring one....Thnx to my friends who make it a fun one...especially aishah my long long long bestie....Have a great time chatting with her....One note to her:"aiiiiisssssssssshhhhhhaaaaahhhhh!!!!i want to tackle your boyfriend hor....give me your permission can?hehes....or else kau tak leh camping kat rumah aku...haha:p paham2 jerlah ehk....and biler matair kau nak call matair aku?dieorg maseh ckp korean...aku tak paham ah...hahah:p"
And also to shima...my PINK twin....thank you ehk belikan waffle:)
Lastly...the best for last...."NADIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATS!!!!aku tau kau akan pass nyer...no doubt ah....hehes:)jangan luper bwk aku rounding2 satu perth nanti tau!!!haha:p"
can't wait for tomorrow's outing with keela at pasir ris....search for me kaes....(haha...kidding onli hor)

boo hoo:'( my daisies are dying and i am missing my cuzens!!!!!

LUCKY IS THE MAN who is the FIRST LOVE OF A WOMAN,
but LUCKIER IS THE WOMAN who is the LAST LOVE OF A MAN.
~ Unknown ~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....