Tuesday 9 June 2009



~~And if you were to say 'come with me', even now I might go~~

Been missing SOMEONE badly....Haiiyyoo....I guess i have to watch the sunset from my window alone i guess for the time being...No matter how much i miss HIM i have to understand that he need sometime to himself for now....
Will be going to jb this saturday and will be having an overnight stay at my mum's village....i'm like so damn tired and lazy to go...will be back on sunday and you should know how tired i will be...my mum is pathetic sometimes...She expect me to go follow her there and go to school at 8.30am the next morning after a tiring day the day before....God knows what will happen....Its not like i am being snobby and all...don't she knows that...hhaaiissh...with my messy room and all...am so not in the mood to go...thanks for spoiling my holiday mum...
My sis is watching boys over flowers now...oh my oh my...i want to marry the F4 guys can?JK2:p And its the kissing part between Geum Jan Di and Goo Jun Pyo...I likey...so the romantic...

Kay.I'm done.Who want some mocha frappuccino?

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

~~I miss you~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....