Wednesday 17 June 2009



~~I'm sick of everything...Putting on a brave front~~

I thought hard yesterday...Thought of everything...Till the very little detail...And the more i think the more sick i become,the more angrier i become...i'm sick of those words...And i hate myself for believing in each and every word he got to say...I don't know the truth behind it but....I just don't know..I'm confused...I thought i was going to be ok as i am laughing like normal yesterday...Then this morning i am hit with the truth again and i am back to square 1...shiitt..i am talking nonsense...I mean,if you can't commit why..why must you ask for it...Its like stupid...And you have to break a girl's heart in the process.....But nonetheless...it have happen...And i can't turn back time...We could have become good friends if not for this...
Moving on little by little...cause some guys are just not worth my love...It hurts but i KNOW i will get over it soon no matter how long it takes...cause i am missing my smile....
~~Goodbye~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....