Monday 8 June 2009



~~Love is like an oil lamp,to keep it burning you get to put oil in it...~~

Reached home at 1 am plus in the morning..which is so tiring..Before that send my aunt and grandma home..by the time we reached home everybody was super exhausted..including me...my legs aches so much from sitting to long..before that have a leg cramp at nek busu house..it was super painful i tell you...i was limping throughout the day till my grandma asked what is wrong with me..thought the pain was gone but it came back and attack me on saturday night..to make matter worse,i need to climb to the 2nd floor of my pak lang house...and i'm wearing high heel shoes the next day for the wedding ceremony...
Just get a msg from HIM asking if i reached singapore already..I forgot to tell him that our trip was once again minus to 3 days instead of 4 days...Sorry dear.....feel so bad lah sei:( And i didn't inform anyone closed that i have reached home including my bff...and i also kena scolded by her...so so so sorry...its that i'm just to tired to be bothered...its not that i'm lazy to talk to you guys...Like i said i'm to tired and i don't want you 2 to hear my lazy voice...ok..i think i am talking nonsense....
Been missing him lots...!!!my friends too...haha:p Its been almost 2 weeks since i last saw him...hhhhmmm....watching sunset over there throughout the trip make me feel down and i can be seen staring at the window alone like a loner with my sad face....oh my...i am so terok right...haha:p

And to haziq and azura..have a safe journey and enjoy your holiday...hope you go and reach home safely...:)till then....

Kaes..I'm done..Need to eat my super late dinner..:p

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

~~Those precious moment...i miss you boo....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....