Tuesday 23 June 2009

Love hurts..but why do we keep on loving?


~~Would you sacrifice your love for the sake of your pride and vice versa?~~

Seriously..bazaar are making me spent more money than ever...Cause i kept stopping by at the hotdog shop...And buying 2-3 hotdogs...just for me..ALONE...cause i have this problem of not sharing my favourite food with other people...haha:p and my mum are getting fed-up....Bazaar are my mortal enemy cause it make me spend money...It is like "and i hate how much i love you" haha:p it suits totally...
Will be going for TB injection either on thursday or saturday...will be praying that i am tested negative...along with my friends....
Nowadays i am craving on going to the beach with my friends and watching the sunsets...though it hurts...if you know what i mean...I like to watch sunset because of him and i will cry everytime i see a sun sets...But i got to move on right?Who agree raise up your hand...cause i need your support right now...hehes....
I just realised that i have not been doing evaluation on myself...damn!!!i'm scared that it will affect my daily grades...Seriously..I am suffering from stm nowadays...
Mum will be going to jb this friday with my aunties to buy kain for hari raya....am confused on what design i should have this year..cause i am tired of baju kurung and kebaye...hmmm....And i want to follow my aunt to go to sentosa this thursday!!!!!!hmmmphh...i want to skip school can?haha:p
And my small siblings are irritating me these days...Haiyyyooo....
Kay.I'm done...Love songs/story with yazzz.....:)

Love hurts...but why do we keep on loving?

~~This love is killing me~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....