Wednesday 24 June 2009




~~Would you have accept it,if i just say we are meant to be friends~~


Today was another normal day for me.Nothing interesting to share whatsoever except for a few.
School will be closed for one week starting today till 1 of July which is on wednesday.The day when i had programming..Am so happy...Will not have to suffer through all those codes....But though school is closed we still need to study online...Which is very interesting...Am just planning to go to JB with my mum...so we'll see about that...
Bought a new gorgeous dress which just cost 15 bucks...And my mum and sis was like oooooo...aaahhhh...tomorrow will be their turn to buy the dress...haha:p I tell you,i am supposed to buy eyeliner but after several rounds around the store i end up putting back the eyeliner and buy the dress instead which is such an investment...Feel like buying all of them..They are all so pretty and i can hear their little voice asking me to buy them....haaaiiissshh...hate it when things like this happen...
So,it's confirm that on saturday me and my classmates will be going for the jabs...hmm....i sort of can't wait and get it over and done with....
One more thing...I'm so unhappy about something...I mean that person have borrowed 2 books using my school account and that person have not returned it yet which i thought he had returned...hmm...and my mum scolded me for trusting people to use my card to borrow books...I mean...she should have understand...All i got to say...a lesson is learnt...Serve me right...
And by the way...watched boys over flowers and fated to love at mysoju.com...i was blushing while watching BOF...The blonde hair guy is super HOT!!!and i must remind somebody to watch IT this saturday....
and i am thinking of changing into a new blogskin...

~~If you love somebody let them go,if they return to you,they are meant to be yours,if they don't we are just not meant to be~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....