Sunday 28 June 2009

~~Droplet of tears begun falling as i remember those moments...Oh why must i miss you when i don't even know if you will miss me like i miss you~~

Have been reading my previous post which have make me down.....I don't know why...but my heart still aches like so badly....And i hate it...It is like,here i am feeling down and i don't know what he is doing over there and how he is and all...oh my..i'm spouting nonsense again....
Now i know why there are a few brainless girl who killed themselves over love...haaiisshh......So now all i can think of is to concentrate on studies...Cause i hate getting this little fragile heart of mine broken again.....Buuuuuuut....i don't know....Hmmm.....something new might be happening...
Do you feel like someone have been reading your thoughts lately?Cause i do...And it is freaking me out...Both my mum and sis knows me too damn well to know what i am thinking about or EVEN feeling about...Goosshh!!!!No matter how much i want to hide it from them..they will just seem to know...so its of no use....And that's the reason why i love them so so much.....
Skipping to a new topic...I am super sleepy.....Woke up due to my brother's shouting and crying which is so so IRRITATING!!!!Turn out he was being scolded by my mum cause he is saying nonsense word...Serve him right...:p
Will be going out today when i am supposed to stay at home...SShhhSSHhh...haha:p need to follow my mum cause there will be a lucky draw at this place with KC the ria deejay who is always aired on midnight telling ghost stories which i hate because of the sound effect.....
Kay.I'm done.

~~This heart is confused over something..and i don't know why....love to LOVE you...~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....