Thursday 11 June 2009



~~Love thought me to live,life thought me to die,so its not hard to fall~~

Oh my..I'm DEPRESSED!!!! my mum says i have been day dreaming way too much...Haiiyoo...School are starting in a few days time...and although it is a holiday,i don't get to enjoy much of it(except for the trip to malacca and kl)as i don't get to stay at home and rest for 1 entire week and spend the day all to myself and with my loved one.
The only thing that can make me feel not DEPRESSED is as follows:
1.Get to meet HIM
2.The school holidays are extended to 2 more weeks
3.Shopping
4.When my mum decide to cancel the trip to JB
I'm such a bore *insert rolling eyes and pathetic face*...Need someone to entertain me...Been doing nothing but daydream(as usual),tune to class 95,face the laptop,take photograph,help my mum with the cooking and accompany her go to supermarket and wet market.I am in need of some help seriously...Haiiyooo...I can't stop sighing though its not good...If my dad knows he will be scolding me now...

Kay i'm done complaining and i hate it.

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....


~~Wish you were here~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....