Monday 22 June 2009



~~Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart.~~

I wish i can be like the little girl above...So happy..Nothing to be sad about..Catching butterflies during summer...I want to run away can?To a place where nobody can find me...
Got to 'thank' my mum for mentioning that name again...And she misses that person...How come?But i got to agree to what she got to say...I mean...i can only cling on to hope...And nothing else....I can rely only on my mum and childhood bestfriend to calm me down...I don't know that my mum is good at this kind of stuff....
By the way,a few days ago my uncle called...and he thought that it was my mum cause my voice is the same as hers...I pretend to be my mum(trying to control my laughter throughout the entire convo)and he surprisingly don't know about it which later my mum come and spoiled the situation by screaming...haiiyyoo...and it send me laughing my heads off.....cause it have not happen once or twice...but a lot of times....haha:p but..regrettingly my sis can differentiate between my voice and my mum's...hmmmpphh...:p

~~And she came tumbling down again falling hard,she is lying to herself all this while...~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....