Monday 1 June 2009


~~When you love somebody,love them
like they are the only one left in this world.....


Eating lunch now while staring at the laptop...Just find out that my penpal is sick....Ouh....hope she will get well soon...get me worried as she is admitted to the hospital...but she says that she is somewhat getting better...good then...love her to the max even though we only chat through facebook chatbox....
And someone unexpectedly sms-ed me yesterday at 10.51pm.....is it just me or does that person still thinks that i am giving him an oppurtunity...i mean..i treat you as a friend not more than that...I feel so awkward...Hopefully it is not what i think it is...sometimes my imagination can run wild...need zura to help me in this kind of situation....*help*

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

~Those kissable lips....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....