Tuesday 16 June 2009



~~Tears are words the heart can't express~~

Oh my...i'm scared of moving on and realising that you are not here to be with me....It hurts...But i keep hearing the words to move on...It scares me..I don't want to move on without you here...
I keep hearing myself repeating that i am in a bad dream and i will wake up soon...Though i know its the reality that i have to face...
My eyes hurt..and people can know that i had cried the day before...
At least at school i have someone to entertain me...and make me feel better though its only for a short period of time...Cause at home my feeling will tumble once again...Being the person that i am not..Keeping to myself more often...And day dream...
Am surviving on leona lewis songs...Blasting it over and over again till my ear is half deaf....And i kept hearing sms-ed tone on my phone wishing it was him who msg me....i am being pathetic again...SOMEBODY!!knock me in the head and slap my face now...I just hope...hope that things will turn out for the better...cause i can't stand the pain...There's never a time when i don't remember you...Everywhere i go and everything i do remind me of you...It hurts..and i wish i can run away....
And thnx zura for everything....appreciate it much...:)
Kay.I'm done.

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

.and i love you more each day.

~~If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....