Monday 22 June 2009

......It hurts when i think it doesn't hurts....




♥my bear2:)♥

~~It's weird...you know the end of something great is coming, but you want to hold on, just for one more second...just so it can hurt a little more~~

Haiyoo...i don't know why but i feel like i am a being a witch..a bad bad witch..And the thought is haunting me every hour of a day and every minute of a second....haha:p That's why i want to run away to a better place and never return back....
Life is so stressful nowadays and i feel like 24 hours a day and 7 days a week ain't enough for me...It is super hectic..No wonder singapore youth is the most busiet in southeast asia...We are trying to fit everything in just one day so we can accomplish many things...I want to live in kampong can?and be a kampong girl...will be stress free the entire time...like my cousins in jb and malacca...envy them much....
Anyway bump into mimi...i called her kak mimi though we are of the same age...MIMI!!!I EFFING MISS YOU LOTS!!!!*grins widely* and thanks for informing me about THAT information....trust me..i'm getting a headache because of it....and you look sweeter and prettier by the day.....*HUGS*
Our school have 2 confirmed cases of H1N1 and i am freak out...Feel like crying and laughing and i donnoe why...i am so weird...everytime when i am stress,i will laugh AND cry...so weird...hmmm.....And singapore already had 146 confirmed cases of the flu...it spread like wildfire due to some STUPID & IRRESPONSIBLE GUNDUS who still went around though they just returned from the affected countries and become sick but still go around shopping...It is as if they are doing that purposely though i know they are not...Haiiyoo.....
Korean dramas are corrupting my mind more and more each day..Happy endings=Korean dramas...Haha..but i still love watching them...they are so loved...
And i'm having headache now and occasional coughing...Am scared..Going to inform my mum soon...Having my bear2 here to keep me company while tuning to my favourite station...CLASS 95 ....Love story with yazzz....haha:p 9 pm....a must for me everyday except on weekends...
Kay.I'm done.

~~And the sight of sunset reminds me of you~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....