Monday 15 June 2009



~~You once say "let me be the last person in your heart"...and i am holding to that till now....~~

You know..my trip balik kampong is supposed to be fun...But i'm suffering there like never ever...I am just putting on a brave front...can be seen laughing occasionally..but it is all just a pretend...Its hard to see me smile these days..You CAN see me smile..but its not entirely from the heart...Over there all i do is stay inside one of the room and never showing my face cause i know i will cry...And i don't want them to see me cry....My phone is my only companion....And i kept reading the msg over and over again like one hell of a pathetic loser....You think i like it?I hate it...but i can't stop myself from doing that...
And yesterday you just sms-ed...saying you MISS ME....what am i suppose to do...you don't know how depressed i am right now...you make me just confused...i love you lots and lots.....that is all i have to say...and i hope we can make things out....:'(

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

~~I just love you more and more each day...~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....