Thursday 11 June 2009



~~Relationship is all about trust,without them you can't last long~~

Haha:p I just flooded aly's tagboard with my tag..Its not my fault...There's something wrong with the conncetion i think...and my silly fingers accidentally pressed it way to many times...so sorry aly!!!!
So,today i just can't stop eating..Munching on every snacks that i can grab..If i am to do like this everyday i might gain weight...Which is a plus point...I so miss my chubby cheeks that i used to have when i am 7 years old..And everyone can't stop pinching my cheeks...miss those moments...haha:p so random...
Irritated my mum with questions on how to cook this,cook that...Its like suddenly i got this intention to cook....Miss playing 'masak-masak' with my sis....
Will be posting some of the pictures taken during my hoildays...There's hundreds..but i pick a few just to show you some....
My dad are sleeping in my bedroom for today cause he want the air-conditioner...their air-con is already spoiled...haiyoo...and i am supposed to sleep at my mum and dad bedroom....one sentence:"Teddy!!!Let us shift bedroom for tonight only kaes:)"
Plus my sis is grumbling and scolding everyone about her lost charger...I swear i already returned it to her when i thought of selling my old phone...Haaiiisshh!!!So noisy...And she still blames me....She is being such a grandma sometimes...IRRITATING!!!but i can't live without her...she's my partner in crime...
Oh my...daniel powter is on the radio singing the best of me...Make me feel depressed only....

Kay,i'm done...I'm not sleeping anytime soon...Going to eat my super super SUPER late dinner...asam pedas here i come...yum yum!!!!

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

~~miss you more~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....