Saturday 27 June 2009



~~and my heart beats unknowingly once again.....and i am left confused..~~

Am super super tired plus sleepy...haaissh....this whether is killing me...it is making me super lazy to move out from my bed...Thus,now i end up blogging as usual....
Have just made up my messy bed..it is still half finish though...cause there are many little things on it which are just not mine...
I think i need to do some exercise lah....Getting lazier and lazier by the second...And my ears are super itchy....So random.....
A msg from someone a few minutes ago makes me laugh...and it makes me not sleepy for a few seconds...ggooosshh...i think i am talking nonsense...
I miss my cousins...especially aisyah...got a lot to update to her...she miss a lot of juicy news.....
Plus,before i forgot...HaPPy 18 BIRTHDAY MY DEAR DEAR BEST FRIEND OF 7 WONDERFUL YEARS,SITI AISHAH BINTE ASMAT!!!I LOVE YOU MANY MANY!!!SARANG HAEYO!!!!TILL DEATH DO US APART..HAHA:P
So,before i spout anymore nonsense,i think i better sign out first...goodbye my loved ones....:)
kay.i'm done...till then...adios amigos!!!sarang haeyo:)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....