Monday 1 June 2009


~Hold my hand cause i will never let go of yours....

It was a tiring day i supposed cause my eyes are so heavy throughout the whole day and my head will lay down on any soft spot it can find throughout the entire house.I am a good girl today.Help my mum clean the house cause i feel guilty of letting her do all the housework when i am schooling..As lazy as i can be at a certain point i can be a super neat freak when i want to be...
Will be collecting my renew-ed passport on wednesday instead of tuesday cause tuesday appoinment's date have been fully booked..ssshhiisshhh....
Anyway...I have this strong gut feeling that something is going to happen as my heart is beating super fast unlike its usual rate...hmmmmm...my gut feeling never fails to disappoint me except once or twice....wondering what it is....
And lately i am craving to see a sunset...Experiencing watching a sunset never fails to make me smile...It is such a peaceful moment...A must watch with your love-ed ones.....

That's all i have to write for today..Love you all..:)

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

~Those kissable lips....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....