Friday 12 June 2009



~~Love is like falling down... in the end you're left hurt, scarred, and with a memory of it forever~~

Just when i thought...
It happens...
Suprisingly i can sense that things won't work out...
But maybe god have decided that it is the best...
Though we love each other...
We have to let each other go...
3 words..I'm going to miss you...
But you say that we can be friends...Then maybe it will turn out better....
But there's one thing that i want from you...Lets meet one last time cause there's something i want to give you before i let you go....



♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

~~I cried today... not because I miss you... or even wanted you... but because I realized I'm gonna be all right without you~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....