Monday 29 June 2009

Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You,Some Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You,Some Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You,Some Day You'll Love Me But I Won't Love You

It have been a tiring day for me...The time of the month have come....That is why i am suffering from terrible backaches,stomach cramps,sleepiness,headaches and over tiredness if there is such a word.......Plus...the unpredictable mood swings which sets me crying for no apparent reason....This are the reasons...
Just ate panadol 1 hour ago...and surprisingly it don't work out like it is supposed too....gooossh.....am still suffering from cramps....no cold water for me this few days then....haaiiissshh....

I missed my classmates...especially zura and aishah...they are much missed....

So skipping to a new topic...i won a lucky draw at hamid&son...hehes...won 2nd prize and was asked to dance in front of large crowd which set me shivering...haha:p it is all KC's and this other DJ idea...won a samsung washing machine...will be selling it as our home washing machine is still new.....

And yesterday was quite a weird day i must say...i did the unthinkable...to think that i was able to confess that...hehes...but still,my heart is not totally cure from the recent heartbreak.....though a few weeks have already past.....and i think i am being unfair to that someone....haiiishh......like i say....it is weird....
*have problems uploading photos..so no photo for today.....*

kay.i'm done.i'm spouting nonsense....:)

It takes a minute to like someone, and hour to love someone, but to forget someone takes a life time.

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....