Friday 26 June 2009




~~You are always there to make me smile, but why do i find it so hard to accept you...only time will tell~~


The trip to JB was super tiring..i am having leg cramps all the way...And my lower stomach is suffering from tightness due to the time of the month coming soon i think..Went there with my kak long,cik tom,my mum and my dad's sister...i was the youngest...Our first stop was JAKEL followed by KAMDAR...
But throughout my entire day there, i was super sleepy and i kept slapping my cheeks..haha:p Plus,i have this thought bugging me..I don't know how i should react...was it just me or was it the wind?haha:p hmmm.....
Have a GGGRRRRRREAT webcaming session with someone yesterday night till about 2+ am...super fun...he plays the guitar and i was supposed to sing...lucky there was no thunderstorm...haha:p overall it was a great day.... like i said, he make me forget about all the problems that i am suffering from.....plus did i mention that his voice was so adorable and his smile was super sweet...my mum can tell that i was blushing and melting...hehes.....But today our webcaming session/date will be postpone to tomorrow due to some problem....
Skipping that,michael jackson the POP legend have just past away at the young age of 50...gosh...my dad is 1 year younger than him...please don't scare me...i love my dad very much no matter how much he scolded me in the past...heh :p
And currently i am reading a malay novel entitled:CINTA KITA by nourin izzati....so far the story was good enough...the words are very flowery if you know what i mean..besides me,my sis have just finished reading the book entitled:KETIKA CINTA BERTASBIH,author of AYAT-AYAT CINTA...she kept pestering my mum to buy it for her, like a child asking her mother to buy for her candy..that was how bad it is....and my mum get super fed-up...she still act like a primary school kid whose body is trapped in a 16 turning 17 year old teenage girl..super irritating i tell you...with her,stamping her feet..haiyoo....
Kay.I'm done.And i still haven't found the perfect skin to replace the current one...

~~Because of you,it just seems easier for me to move on and continue with life~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....