Tuesday 16 June 2009



~~Please just bring the smile back to my face~~


I'm tired.I'm sick.I'm having migraines.My eyes are sore.I feel like throwing up.Hows that?And as if that's not enough,i feel so stupid and i feel like one heck of a stupid idiot.
All i got to say is.."Nadhirah,nadhirah...aperlah kau...tulah..."
My mum called me...unexpectedly..."Asking how am i?Am i ok?Do i eat just now?"..Oh gosh...I know she is trying to be concern...Cause i am not being myself and my friend say i am like a crazy person...haha:p
I know that at the end of the day i WILL always be the ONE WHO is LEFT broken hearted.... haaaiissshh......when will that cycle ever stop cause i am sick of it and my heart had suffer so much that it will be sent to ICU unit soon...
I will do anything to get the smile back at my face....
Kay.I'm done.

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

Letting Go


Sitting in a room with nothing but disappointing memories
wishing for that love to return knowing it wont ever be
the same my body stands tall, but my heart is slain
and bout to blow up like a lit candle inches away from propane
Tears jog down my cheeks like marathon runners on the city streets
caused by words that got under my armour like the cleats
cant even go on my myspace without breaking down and covering my face
because it hurts to love her when she nearly hates
me and its obvious i cant see
the tiny sparkle in this dark tunnel
because my mind is like a funnel
F5 spinning wildly begging for self-destruction
correctly, i cant seem to function, feels impossible to make a minute reduction.
I once said "Life is a bitch with no mercy and I'm living proof"
because my emotions were soaring through the roof
but time blessed me and like DMX once sang
"Now i know only i can stop the rain"
the light of day wont be seen until you flip the switch
and this is my new era like a computer glitch
now the bright side to this may appear dim and it may look like there's nowhere to go
but sometimes the best thing for a broken heart to do is to just let go.

http://www.quizilla.com/poems/9792563/letting-go

~~I'm tired of myself~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....