Wednesday 12 August 2009

♥I smell something inside my bag♥



~~Same old story that everybody knows, it's one heart holding on, one heart letting go~~

Give me a comp.And i'll type.Seriously,i'm bored.With 2 post for today.Imagine.Let's imagine people.I'll sing you a Barney Imagination song.
Blogger have been such a sucker this days.....It's choosy.Am only able to upload pictures in school.I guess i have to wait till tomorrow morning...Such a hasle-lah.....
Been thinking lots and lots lately.And my hand can't stop writing...These are the disadvantages of being a left-handed person....Termenong dalam bus....Sampai luper nak tekan bell...
I miss my grandmama suddenly.Random.
Pick up my small sis just a few minutes ago.Saw this group of Woodlands Secondary malay student,under my block,singing a song sung by apit,called luahan hati....Oh my....gedebush....not good....no naddy no!!!!!LoL.
Forgot what to write....so...bla bla bla....
ByeBye my lovelings....
Before that,watch the video below.The song are just so nice...And Sarah Aqilah...U rock sister!!!!Ballada all the way=)And...you like my blogskins...?I design it tau....(Mcm betol=p)


~~May peace be upon you=)~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....