Saturday 15 August 2009

♥My scandal is coming to town tomorrow=D♥



♥In the end,it is us who will decide our way of life♥

Found my specs!!!!=)All this while it was on top of my chair....Due to my so called 'blindness',i cannot even see the specs even though it is just in front of me.Found it by pure luck.God still loves me,and HE will always will.

Skipping that,am finally studying....Haha=p After a few UNSUCCESSFUL attempt to study,in the end i managed to do it...i,myself,am shock on how i am able to sit still for half&hour and study....Supposed to be studying science..but after having a big question mark while doing science,i decide to skip and study enterprise instead.....=)And mama came into the room saying, "Kakak,muker stress"....so,that is when i know,i am really INTO the topic that i am studying...LoL...

Can't wait for tomorrow....Teuku Wisnu!!!!I still love you!!!Sorry for ignoring you for the past...errrmm...3 or more months???haha=p Hope to take a photo with you...and congrats on winning the best actor award=)I know you will win.....

Enough of blabbering....

~~May god bless you readers=)~~

Chow!!!!!love you many2=)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....