Saturday 15 August 2009

♥My barney keychain says hi!!!!=)♥

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel

I lost my specs....And my eyesight is all blurry....if i don't find it by tomorrow it will be a disaster......how am i supposed to watch a show without my beloved specs....i don't want to wear those overdue lenses....=(
Mugging at home is all i can do....Without my specs tell me how am i suppose to step out of the house...And because of my laziness, i just cancel a supposed meeting with someone which i had no intention to meet, but meeting just for the sake of passing by my time...Get me?Feeling so evil....But there's just no heart in the mouth moment....

Why are you irreplaceable? tell me.....
Klau ader seribu yg lagik bagos,kenaper mesti dier yg aku nak pilih?pening lah deh....=(

-Who will i run too?Who will rescue me when i fall? Who can i talk nonsense too at night?Now,who will tell me what to do?cause i'm clueless..completely clueless...am not liking it....-


~~May god bless you readers=)~~

Chow=)~~~

~~Bored=p~~

If most guys are liars,why do we still love them?

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....