Saturday 22 August 2009

♥Oh Great...♥

Sesungguhnya ku resah

Malam ke 2 terawih:Diampunkan dosanya,juga dosa-dosa kedua ibu bapanya

Oh great..I'm sick...so does the blogger...It all started with my little brother which is then later pass on to my lil sis...which she pass on to mama and bapak...then now me...gerek per....I feel like vomitting...And my head feels giddy...Plus am having a gastric pain....Not a great start for the first day of ramadhan...See how it goes tomorrow...Got a test coming up...and my mind just can't seem to function....

Goodbye my loved ones...Stay away from me for the time being...U don't want the bug to come to you....=(

*naddy loves you people*

Tuhan Berikanlah Aku Cinta

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....