Monday 24 August 2009

♥Mute♥

Sesungguhnya ku resah

First and foremost...Maths was a COMPLETE sucker.I told you,i HATE maths....And furthermore,after comparing between me and my sister maths problem,i realised that all this while,we, the 1st year students are studying A Maths...No wonder i am so BLUR.Lucky there was my sis to help me.She's my SUPERHERO-IN!!!! hehes...=)
My eyes are all watery and my head is pounding super hard and i feel like crying already cause it is so unbearable....The pillar behind my seat saves me.....
But despite the migraines,met with aly and a friend after school..It has been EONS,since i last saw her....Only manage to focus for about 2 hours before my mind went completely blank.....So,yah...i'm ready to face programming....BRING IT ON BAYBEH!!!!wakaka=p
The Guy working at the HDB is so bloody fucking irritating...even my mum recognises him...and she says he likes to lie....Its like super true...One time he is saying A and the next thing he will says Z..tell me?which one should i choose to believe...pathetic old man....
Just one last thing..any good ideas on places to break fast besides zam zam?cause for the time being all i can think of is zam zam restaurant...ouh...i miss the MUURRRTABAK...and MEE HOON GORENG!!!! so the hungry already thinking about it.....

Goodbye my loved ones...Stay healthy&happy aites =).......

~~May god bless you readers..=)~~

*naddy loves you people*

Tuhan Berikanlah Aku Cinta

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....