Wednesday 19 August 2009

♥Science Sucks!!!!!!♥

~~And i laugh at those memories....Sweet but bitter....~~

AM STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haiyo....seriously....i just can't stand any more of science...it is just so confusing....am prepared to fail...but...i know i just got to try my best even though it had to kill me.....
The UT 2 answers have 11 slides...and it HURTS terribly just to read and understand each and everyone of the questions.....*yawn*
Playing roller coaster kingdom in the process....Facebook..i love you though you may bore me sometimes....=p
Nadia is my scandal no 2...I love you many many sayang....wakaka=p I'm not a lesbian..but i love her......Like you said..."psl why shud i love someone when he dun return my love back hor" agree sgt2....tu lah..aku dah ckp ngan kau...syg aku jek senang....confirm cinta kau terbalas nyer....hahaha=P
Collecting baju raya tomorrow at JB.....yeayea=) This year baju raya colour is PINK!!!!!=) and...ermm...forgot...hehes...2 clothes is enough....nggak usah banyak2....membazir aja....haha=p But true kan...Last year baju raya clothes still fits me.......
Friday...where are you????I saw you peeking.......

Goodbye lovelings....

~~May god bless you readers=)~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....