Thursday 20 August 2009

♥And you never have a clue♥

The love that lasts the longest is the love that is never returned

First and foremost:
Science=Tough=Dead.....
So good luck to me aites...am prepared to see myself next year though i hopefully hope it doesn't....

Second:
Am asked to take care of the house and my 2 small siblings since my parents decide to go to JB to collect the baju raya....My eyes are super droopy...Its like somebody with the weight of 200 kg have sit on my eyes......
Supposed to be eating with a group of friends at don't know where...but they inform me too late...Was at home already when i received the call.....Maybe next time...Furthermore,i'm exhausted.....
Still no news....expected it already...but maybe its too fast....Lantak dier lah....

Third:
Tomorrow is cognitive UT....good luck to all....at least it is better than science....
Addicted on playing Roller Coaster Kingdom at Facebook....baogs lah tu.....
I think i am getting temperamantel because of the lack of sleep....
2 more days till ramadhan.....wweeeeeeeeee=)
and i can't believe that i have forgotten by dad's birthday....Ouh....a shoutout for you...
Happy belated birthday bapak!!!!=) though you are always mad at me and scolding me(hehehe) i still love you!!!!have a long healthy life...may u are always protected by god....=)


Goodbye my loved ones=).....

~~May god bless you readers...=)~~

My love for you will never change

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....