Friday 7 August 2009


~~The toughest thing to do is saying to yourself that everything's ok when it isn't~~

My 301 post=) Class have never been better....Today's module is cognitive...my favourite module ever.....
The stalker that have been calling me non-stop have finally gave a goodbye msg saying that he will no longer called me...I felt bad for him...But tell me,how will you react when that person called you like,for more than 40 times a day????It's like,i just knew you for like less than 1 week???And now you say that you miss me?How easy is it for you guys to say that you miss someone you have just knew....You don't know me,i don't know you...easy as that...I'm not being mean but i'm just stating the fact over here....
Plus,i can't gave my heart to anybody else for now...It's just still hurtful....I just want to concentrate on my studies and let the feelings go away over time no matter how much i don't want to let it go......Everyday i live my day based on the sayings that" Everything happens for a reason...so just accept it and smile no matter how hurtful it may be......."
I just can't wait for Monday...hope everything go as planned.....
My classmate just gave me this wonderful link...i can assure you..you will cry like me and the rest of the class do:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz46ar6X6To (to know the full story press this link=))

Just another random post people....=)

~~May god bless you readers=)~~

I think the only reason everyone holds on to memories so tightly is because memories are the only things that don't change when everything and everyone else does

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....