Sunday 30 August 2009

♥Movie.Movie.Movie♥



bee Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket
Sesungguhnya ku resah

It's Sunday!!!!Happy rainy,cooling,relaxing Sunday.Hehe...=)
Just finish watching Bee Movie at HBO...Me any my siblings were laughing our way through.Berry was super cute.It makes me wonder if a talking bee really exist.I want it to be like in the Bee Movie.Will be break-fasting with Sab and Keela at this religious centre.I just feel so...weird...Outcast to be exact.As i am not fasting and i am break-fasting with them.Hmm.....
Watched Arsenal v Manchester United with Mama and Dad this Sunday morning.Dad was a fan of Arsenal.And mama kept repeating that Arsenal coach was a Mr Bean lookalike.I found that old chap cute.Haha=p
Was supposed to have a movie marathon with sis.But only managed to watch just one movie.27 dresses was our choice.The leading actor was cute.His smile just makes me melt.Till then.
Will be going to Adelphi City Hall Level 8 tomorrow with Keela.Just bless me with your luck kaes.=)Happy fasting aites=)

Goodbye my loved ones...Stay healthy&happy aites =).......

~~May god bless you readers..=)~~

*naddy loves you people*

Tuhan Berikanlah Aku Cinta

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....