Tuesday 4 August 2009

~~Even though your heart is at the left, its always right...~~

Suddenly i have this longing to have a henna tattoo on my foot...
Skipping the topic..
My friend punyer friend nyer mak baru meninggal....Innalilah...Mudah-mudahan roh nyer dicucuri rahmat...~~ammiinn...~~

Have been having migraines for a few days now....and my appetite have been low lately...Haaisshh....Eating panadol will only make me feel more sleepy and lazy to do work..so i opted out that option....Plus my eyesight have been getting blurry...hmm...perhaps my degree increase again....thanks eh laptop for the increase in my degree.....

TB checkup tom...so novena..here i come....=)

~~Believing in fate,cause everything happens for a reason....=)~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....