Sunday 2 August 2009

~~Muriel Strode:

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.~~
I hate Sundays....it just makes me sick....i just wish Friday would come quickly.......
Life been good recently.....
Attend religious class at this woodland centre with my besties...keela and sabrina....
The classes is like no other.....was fun and amusing.....i like this particular ustazah which is just so fun to talk with....Ustazah Laila...You are the best....:p
So now,my Sunday timetable will be busy from 12.30pm-3pm....
Starting my life a new....and i like it better than ever.....

Currently watching this workout videos for mama....and i'm tempted to follow suit.....
Its like the best workout video ever based on the comment that i read....
here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOdToLamHco&feature=channel
OOOhhh....when will i get that tone body of hers.....lol :P

And i can't wait for sis arrival from the zoo....I want to see pictures of my cousins,flamingo!!!!!=)

*sudden craving for pizza*

Enough of chit-chatting....goodbye my love...have an enjoyable day ahead.....

May god bless you readers....~~Ammmiinnnn....~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....