Friday 14 August 2009

♥You are my beautiful disaster♥

The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone that you can never have

It just take a bunch of jokers to make my day.....=)
Been craving for swings and bicycle rides lately....I just don't why....
Praying,stuffing food into my mouth and listening to music seems to be the only way to get rid of everything......
And i want to go to Kuta Beach to just clear my mind and get a breath of fresh air....Cause my mind is polluted.....So badly polluted that i am now left emotionless and my heart is numb.I cannot feel anything...i don't know when to laugh when i'm supposed to..and i don't know when to cry when i am supposed to......
So that summarise it all.....I'm done....

~~May god bless you readers=)~~


I had given all of me,now i am left with nothing

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....