Sunday 23 August 2009

♥I want my carebears♥

Sesungguhnya ku resah

3rd day of terawih:Malaikat yang berada di bawah Arasy akan berseru,"Beramallah,kerana Allah telah mengampunkan dosamu yang telah lalu."

2nd day of ramadhan it is...and i am still sick...Am running a temperature..but still i promise myself to keep fasting....For the whole day i just did nothing but sleep,study maths and lay on my bed 24/7....am still in my elmo bedtime clothing...I don't even bother to go to the toilet...too much of a headache...
Got Sabrina and Keela worried...Sabrina was calling non-stop and keela kept asking to go to the doctor..And they ask me not too fast...But being a stubborn girl..i still insist too....
Only my 17 year old sis was being the 'alive' one..All are some sort 'dead'....laying all day and the house was super quite except for the sound of radio and my phone mp3...
Going to miss the terawih prayer's for today at the mosque...Haaiisshh...=( Yesterday terawih's prayer was peaceful nonetheless....it has been a long time since i smell the mosque carpet....hehehe.....
For UT3 tomorrow...i don't know what to say...Cause none of the information is going inside my brain....So just the best of luck...

Goodbye my loved ones...Stay healthy aites =)......

~~May god bless you readers..=)~~

*naddy loves you people*

Tuhan Berikanlah Aku Cinta

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....