Friday 14 August 2009

♥Butter streaming down my fingers♥



taken on:14/7/09 the drawing on:14/8/09....
In need of a camera and photography lessons.....=p

Here's to life...never knowing what will turn out next

Great,here i am tearing up over little things cause i laugh too much....how?
Stressing over small little details like,what should my password be???the school is so the leceh....i don't know why,but stressing myself up is my part time hobby now....Retarded me....I know...
So,here i am facing the laptop...bored...blog hopping at my classmate's blog......Suppose to do revision,but my brain is just not functioning....Just wait till 11 pm and above...When everybody's sleeping,that is when i will start studying,cause that's the only time that my brain will work.....No distraction...no nothing....except for the msn-ing and music which will keep me company........

Nothing more to blog about except that i'm just disappointed in myself...and i'm craving for satay and chicken seaweed.....And good luck to all Year 1 for the upcoming UT 3....study hard=)

~~May god bless you readers=)~~

Chow!!!!=)

I miss those laughter which accompanies the sunset


Text Colour

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....