Thursday 27 August 2009

♥It's Thursday♥



Sesungguhnya ku resah

Surprisingly,there were not a lot of dishes to be wash though it seems like they are.As much as i hate washing dishes,i have to.Of all the household chores,i like to fold the clothes the best.If only there were dishwasher,i won't mind staying in the kitchen a lot longer.But,with the oil stain that ,we, Asians used,dishwasher is just another useless appliance.It is just another appliance created for people who is lazy.Though dishwasher have not proved to totally cleaned the dishes.
For break-fast today,there were a lot of food than usual.I can say i ate a lot.But my stomach just doesn't seem to be full.And the Ben&Jerry ice-cream that i saw at Cold Storage kept creeping up in my mind,haunting me.
I felt like a housewife already.As much of relaxing as it may seems,it prove to be stressful too.Seeing my mum doing the household chores makes me rethink of being a housewife in the future.
My life routine have been the same everyday.2/4 of my day is spent in my bedroom reading books/going online.1/4 irritate my little brother who constantly watch the same Ben 10 episodes that he himself record at cartoon network and i think i am getting hooked on watching it too.And the remaining 1/4 to sleep.No life.I know.
Susan Elizabeth Phillips makes me think 'ehem'.SHIT!She is such a good writer until i dream of the storyline when i was sleeping.I want to be Annabelle Granger.Who wants to be my Mr Heath Champion?
My lil' sis proves to be annoying.She likes to enter my bedroom without warning and stare at the mirror to see her already
missing teeth and later makes me annoyed before i send her out screaming my heads off like one maniac person.She seems
to enjoy disturbing me.Like i said,she came to my room with no purpose,and purposely search for things to do when she doesn't seem to find one.I found that very disturbing.And the same goes to my lil brother who like to slam my bedroom door with no apparent reason.Just my luck.But as irritating as they are,i enjoy every minute of it.And i love them.Life will be different without their existence in this very earth.It will be boring.That's the end of it. -THE END-

I miss the moment when that someone kiss my hand.I will have butterflies in my stomach everytime i think of it.And it never fails to make me smile.And CRY.

Goodbye my loved ones...Stay healthy&happy aites =).......

~~May god bless you readers..=)~~

*naddy loves you people*

Tuhan Berikanlah Aku Cinta

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....