Monday 3 August 2009

~~Smile even though you think you can't....~~

This bloody blogger have been acting strangely....It have been disallowing me to upload photos....like what the heck......
Am in love with my nails...Gone are the days of my faded nail henna....Now they are super super red...Hehes.....
Today's lesson have been ok...i guess...Though i am super duper sleepy....And my eyes hurt in the morning....Turn out,it is bengkak....haaissh...dah sepet sebelah mater aku.....boleh feeling2 jadik cine jap.... :p
Have been dizzy and feel like vomitting...i hate it when that happens...everytime ngah dtg confirm jadik gini.....naseb aku lah ikot macam mama....macam orang pregnant gitu...seram aku jap....wakakaka:p
Can't wait for Sunday....BBQ!!!!!:)hungry hungry......
Seriously..i think i am talking nonsense.....whatever it is i had enough of chit chatting and blabbering my life over here.....So for now..adios amigos my love.....
Have an enjoyable day ahead and may happiness be with you all.......
One more thing....Happy Advanced 44th bdae Singapore....!!!!!!!! Stand up for singapore...do the best you can...;)

wo ai....wo ai ni....haha:p

~~May god bless you readers.....:)~~

*When you smoke,you are reducing 7 minutes of your life.....amacam nak mati cepat ker?go on and kill urself if you want too...i've done my part...so please stop...treasure life.....*

*17 more days till ramadhan!!!!!wwweeeeeee......:)*

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....