Tuesday 25 August 2009

♥Oh sahabat,aku merindui waktu dulu...tapi aku tau aku tak bisa.....♥



Sesungguhnya ku resah

It's the start of holiday people!!!!=) Finally...Happy holiday-ing to all RP students....=)
Oh my....What an enjoyable day today....Went to Science Centre with the 2 lovely ladies....Zura&Aishah....=)Ouh Aly....maybe next week we can go meet up and talk long2 ok.....=) I miss you already....haha=p
Hoping to go prawn-fishing next tuesday....Waiting for green light from mama......
4th day of ramadhan it is...So fast...=(
Enough of chit-chat..below are some of the photos(there's something wrong with my phone cam):
and some more photos at zura's blog...see the link aites ;)


♥I Love them,I Love W14R!!!!!♥

Goodbye my loved ones...Stay healthy&happy aites =).......

~~May god bless you readers..=)~~

*naddy loves you people*

Tuhan Berikanlah Aku Cinta

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....