Thursday 6 August 2009

They say time will make this all go away, but it's time that has taken my tomorrow's and turned them into yesterday's.





















~~They say time will make this all go away,but it's time that has taken my tomorrow's and turned them into yesterday's~~


See the pictures above?It's the result of the TB jabs yesterday.Both me and Cheryl are suffering from itchiness at the so called "wound".And it is super...super super red...and it is the size of a 5-10 cent coin which set us shocked and scared.
Called the TB clinic this morning...and it turns out that we both have low immune system and the body isn't able to adapt to the jabs yet..BUT...if the redness and itchiness is still there tomorrow,we must return to the clinic to see the doctor there...how troublesome is that.....
And my mood swings have not been good lately...i see myself laughing happily and after that i will see myself day dreaming and crying.....the routine have been like that for almost 2 weeks now......damn,was i like one paranoid girl......
Maths lesson today was understandable....its easy if you pay attention....although there's some confusing part here and there.....
Having stomachache plus migraines....how good can that be...the migraines can make me throw up any minute now.....And this week have totally been a bad bad bad week......
Plus,the school was so patriotic...At 10.15 am,we must say the pledge together as one school.....haiiyyooo....
Enough of blabbering and chit chatting...I'm done for now my loved ones....

~~May god bless you readers....=)~~

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....