Wednesday 5 August 2009



~~Be mindful what you toss away,be careful what you push away,and think hard before walking away.....~~


Its raining....and i'm at home sulking my day through...my migraines are getting worse...and it is taking over my body....my hands are like practically shivering...don't know why....bought cheese fries after going for the TB jabs....ate less than half of it before giving it to my brother....my appetite like i mention before,have been getting worse...Feel like dying already...Cause i just get tired ....everything that i do just doesn't seem right....haiiishh.....

And somebody just make me feel irritated...its like,doesn't that person understand when i said i needed time to think it through....it's like super rushing...and i don't like people pushing me for decisions that i just can't think of the answer now and i don't wish too...you have gone above my limits...thanks a lot....

And today is the night of nisfu sya'aban.....hmm.....If i'm able to fast..i would have....haaiissh....

Enough of chitchatting and blabbering of my life over here......Goodbye my loved ones....

May god bless you readers.....=)

~~You have to learn when to give up,when to walk away,Even if it hurts...especially if it hurts......~~


No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....