Saturday 22 August 2009

♥Sekali cinta aku tetap cinta♥

Sesungguhnya ku resah

1st day of fasting!!!!=D Woke up at 4.40am...gosh..my lil sister woke me up like an earthquake-shaking so hard..Feel like smacking her.The 7 year old sis was the excited one..smiling non-stop....I wonder where she inherit it from....haha=p She says she wants to fast for the entire day....So just wait and see lah..I was in K2 when i started fasting for the whole day...and now i see some kids at the age of 8-9 years old complaining saying they cannot stand fasting full day....haiishh...kids nowadays.....
Will be learning how to cook during this one whole ramadhan...=)Want to taste my cooking?Kiter exchange makanan berbuka kaes..hehe=)
I love Bunda...Glad to have met her...Bunda is just so adorable..Anakanda misses you!!!!*grins&hugs=D* But i love my Mama more..hehes...=)Mama was busy sms-ing all her Muslims contacts yesterday...Wishing happy ramadhan...Mama nowadays are very hi-tech eh...hmmm....=p
Going to Masjid An-Nur today for tarawih prayers with bestie keela...=)Not sure if mama will be going since lil brother is not that well....Miss yesterday prayers..hmmpph..so just do it at home alone...No fun!!!!=(
And my roller coaster kingdom rate had increase to 27.9...yeay!!!am addicted to it...Mampos....
Was on chapter 2 for the book that i am currently reading...Susan Elizabeth Phillips!!! you just rock!!!=)Just the first chapter and i was laughing like hell...
Since school was coming to an end..decide to indulge in my favourite past time which is reading....Rindu ah bacer buku..so yah...
And i dream of daisies yesterday...hehe...sungguh lawar bunga itu...Can buy for me? =)

So...Good bye my loved ones...=)

~~May god bless you readers=)~~

*naddy loves you people*

Tuhan Berikanlah Aku Cinta

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....