Thursday 13 August 2009

♥I'm going to swing my life out of this own made misery♥


We all take different paths in life,but no matter where we go,we take a little of each other everywhere

I love grandmama more and more...She came over yesterday and i was like "NENEK!!!!!=D" super random again...She is just so cute....
Yesterday watch the International Quran Recital at RTM(teman setia anda.....keke=)) Was proud to say that for Qari,Singapore won 4th place, for Qariah,Singapore won 5th place...The girl name is Atiqah something2....she is just so young and she won 5th place among the other married women....terrific or what...how proud can her mother be....
Skipping that,i'm cashless...there's like less than $50 inside my bank acc....I want to work temporary-lah...Body shop can?No more watson...I'm desperate for cash...And i don't want to ask mama for money..I want to work for it....And $300 is not enough.....
Ouh...i'm super blur today... People sms-ed me,and i was talking nonsense.....like WTH!!!!
Science was quite easy.....it's good that they reserved the easy topic for the end of the module...=)
Am super delighted with myself these few days....Been eating rice and more rice....for breakfast,for lunch and for dinner....I can ate the whole tupperware of fried rice...I so love rice....=)

Isya....I love you!!!!the BESTEST advice i could ever get......
everyone is like love sickkk now . hah! but not me i guess. cinta cinta tk wujud. hahahahaha. blueaks.
just b patient w it love-lies. if he/she leaves you for someone else or fr other stupid reasons, its because God knows you dont deserve them.
because why? because God knows you deserve someone better . simple as that. theres just that one other soul that are meant for you. waiting for u.
dont you want th best for yourself? and theres no one else who knows better and whats best for you other than Him.
but if you guys are really meant to b together, he/she will come back for you for sure. ok gue speaking totally mcm pahammm.-.-'
bt wait, i totally forgot who said all those things to me. bah. siapa eh? short term memory betol gue.

I'M STTTTTTTRRRRRREEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!I WANT TO CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I DON'T CARE IF YOU SAY I'M A CRY BABY....I AM!!!!!!='(


And Mr.Jovin you just make my day...you are my scandal of the week...wakakaka=p (kidding)
Kay....I'm talking nonsense yet again...Enough of blabbering....I'm done....Chow!!!!=)

~~May god bless you readers=)~~

It will all get better in time my dear dear self....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....