Sunday 31 May 2009


You love simply because you cannot help it.
~ by Kim Anderson ~


Woke up with a bright sunshine on my face.Hope the sunshine will last as long as i live...You should feel my heart pumping..Haha:p Slept eartly yesterday at about 11+ pm...before midnight to be exact.I was to tired.Spectacles are still worn.Being woke up by my sis and mum a few times to take off my spectacles.But as i said.I was too tired and sleepy to do so..And now my spectacles are missing..Serve me right.

Will be going out for lunch today.And i have not done my reflection journal which is due till tomorrow before midnight.Open leo and saw an announcement which makes me scream at the top of my lung..There will be a retest for cognitive UT..:) all smiles now...

~Those kissable lips.....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....