Monday 25 May 2009

The best feelings are those that
Have no words to describe them....
~ by Michelle Hammersley ~


I have been lifeless for quite a while now.Watching TV are like the ultimate prize during the weekdays.I am a cave women this few months after school start.Have not been watching american idol.Which came as a shock.Haiyyooo...Watching korean dramas online is like my new pastime now.Can't wait for the holiday to start as i am feeling like a zombie.Boyfriend-less for 1 week..We both are busy with school so am counting the days to spent time with him before i went to malacca and KL.

Oh my...I'm such a boring person now.No more outings with friends as all are busy with their own stuff.Been missing time that i used to spend with aly.All the talks..You see how speechless i am now.Maths test tomorrow and i have not even study for it yet.Gooooshhh!!!How i hate school now..Am bored with the daily presentations already.

So yeah.To sum it all up i'm bored and lifeless.Seriously in need of a holiday.

Kay.I'm done.

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....