Thursday 14 May 2009

Its not important how much love we had in the beginning,
its how we build the love till the end.


Gosh...i'm in love with the qoute above.So simple yet deep.Its true.It's not important how much love we had in the beginning its how we build the love till the end...Those who came out with qoute is a COMPLETE GENIUS!!!!

I'm feeling TERRIBLY sick today...my head are throbbing,i'm sneezing non-stop in class and occasional coughing...my eyes are sore...and my mum says it is because of my sleep cycle..my sleeping hours have not been consistent..and i think my body are going crazy already trying to adapting to my sleeping hours..

I am lazy to write more cause i'm having a headache...I can barely open my eyes...Just one word to sum up today's class...IRRITATED!!! and i'm missing him lots..hmmmm....

Okay...i'm officially done here.

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....